Resources for Entrepreneurs
At Venture Capital Firm, we’re not just VCs, we’re entrepreneurs, too. The goal of this new page is to share our expertise with prospective portfolio companies as well as the broader technology community. We hope that these resources are helpful for entrepreneurs who are cultivating the technology leaders of tomorrow. We also hope that these resources provide good insight into our approach and culture. If you like what you see, please “Submit a Plan” to share your idea with us and begin the investment process.
Submit a Plan – Take the first step towards a long-term partnership
We want to learn about you, your past experiences and your business idea. We like business plans that present lots of information succinctly, and we’re far more interested in the content than its format. Your plan should answer questions such as:
- What is the single declarative sentence that defines your company?
- What problem will you solve?
- How will you solve it?
- Which customers will you serve and what might they be willing to pay?
- How big is the market potential?
- What is your distinct advantage?
- Who are your competitors?
- What are your team’s qualifications?
- What is your financial forecast?
- How much capital will you need and for what purpose?
We ask that you submit a brief slide deck and/or an executive summary, via email, and include contact information so we can follow up. Please send this directly to one of our partners.